20th Annual Conference of the European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists (EAERE)
Toulouse, France, on June 26-29, 2013
- First official meeting of all ECOCEP’s consortium members and representatives of partners took place on June 27, 2013 during the 20th Annual Conference of EAERE that was held in Toulouse, on June 26-29, 2013.
- Dr. Milan Ščasný, the Deputy Project Coordinator of ECOCEP, introduced main objectives of the ECOCEP project and explained the mechanics of IRSES projects in general and prospective procedures of ECOCEP project.
- Together with Prof. Karel Janda, the Project Coordinator of ECOCEP, they both answered questions of meeting’s participants and discussed schedule of Grant Agreement’s official signature.
- Participants disscused possible sources of financing for mobilities of partners that cannot receive support from REA within ECOCEP project.
Meeting was attented by:
- Karel Janda, Head of Department of Microeconomics at Institute of Economic Studies of Charles University in Prague
- Milan Ščasný, Head of the Environmental Economics and Sociology Unit at Environment Center of Charles University in Prague
- Jan Urban, Researcher at Evironment Center of CUNI
- Monica Eberle, Programme Officer of the Climate Change and Sustainable Development Research Programme, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei
- Rick van der Ploeg, Professor of Economics and Research Director of Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, The University of Oxford
- Francois Salanie, Director of Laboratoire d’Economie des Ressources Naturelles, Toulouse School of Economics
- Celine Claustre, European project manager of LERNA, Toulose School of Economics
- Celine Nauges, Australian Research Council Future Fellow, The University of Queensland
- Anthony Leiman, Director of The Environmental Policy Research Unit, the University of Cape Town
- Edwin Muchapondwa, Associate Professor and Director at School of Economics, the University of Cape Town
- Hassan Benchekroun, Associate Professor at Department of Economics, McGill University
- Robert Cairns, Professor at Department of Economics, McGill University
- Jeffrey Englin, Director and Professor at Morrison School of Agribusiness and Resource Management, Arizona State University
- Charles Perrings, Professor of Environmental Economics at Arizona State University